Monday, May 28, 2018

Masculine Cards, the sequel

Happy Memorial Day, all.  I hope you are enjoying your holiday.  I know it is not June yet, but I have had such a wonderful response to my call for masculine cards, I thought I would share some now.  Maybe if you are having a hard time thinking in terms of "masculine", these might give you some ideas.  It is my personal opinion that so many of our cards can be made into masculine ones with a change of paper and colors.  Think neutrals - i.e. browns, dark hues, black/gray.  Check out some of the colors on these cards.  The natural colors help to make the card more "mature" for our older recipients.

The first group comes from Betty R. - The neutral colors add to the maleness of the cards.



Some wonderful cards from Kate D. -  Blues and browns are great together.  Even the bird card comes across as a masculine design.





I'll throw in one that I made....




We should not overlook our younger males.  This is such a cute card from Connie M. for that little cowboy.


And last but certainly not least, from Roberta G., we have more for the younger age group.  As her last card says, she "nailed it".:




I have more to share, but will wait until June to post.  Hope these cards inspire you to think "manly".  It's fun to see what colors and images you have that will combine to create a card targeting the men.  Let's see your creations!

Tip of the Day:
Don't start your grill under an eave or patio covering.  Be sure to have lots of ventilation and have a wonderful holiday!

Thank you for stopping by today.
Hugs, Jill



4 comments:

  1. What wonderful cards, so much inspiration in the designs. I love them all. I know they will be so well received. Not having any small male relatives, the children's card reminded me to keep that age group in mind as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I learn so much as I go through the cards sent in. There are so many wonderful card makers out there!

      Delete
  2. These cards are wonderful inspirations. I just love that lego like card so much!!! What creative ideas people have - just got to love it all!!! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am fortunate that I can see what other people send in. I get so many ideas from other card makers. Everyone is so imaginative! Thanks to everyone for their time and efforts for all these charities!

      Delete