Sunday, June 3, 2018

Masculine Cards, the Finale

Good morning.  I have had such a wonderful response to my challenge of making masculine cards.  Thank you all for sending in such creative cards.  Here are some  wonderful examples.....hope they inspire you to think "MANLY".

Betty R.

Betty R.

Betty R.

  Betty R.


      Deborah L.

  Deborah L.

  Ginny B.

  Ginny B.

  Ginny B.

  Kayte W.

  Kayte W.

  Kayte W.

  Kayte W.

  Penny W.

  Penny W.

  Penny W.

  Penny W.

  Tina T.

  Tina T.

Tina T.

  Tina T.

Wow - what a fabulous assortment.  There is a card for all ages here, from small tot to adult.  You are all such amazing card makers and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your talents with us.

TIP of the DAY:  Take a close look at Ginny B.'s third card - her background is awesome.  It is textured with a spray called Make It Stone!  She sprayed it on cardstock and when it was dry, she tells me she sealed it with a spray clear gloss.   ATG tape and dimensional tape both work well when sticking layers to it.  It creates such a different, interesting background.  Very MANLY!  Thanks, Ginny, for teaching me something new.  Shall we all run out and buy a can and play with it?  I know I am going to.  I think I will try different colors, maybe orange for the fall?  If you make any cards using this technique, please share with all of us.  
Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs, Jill










1 comment:

  1. Awesome cards! Great job rising to the challenge ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete