Monday, November 27, 2017

Holiday Cheer




Ah, something new today - nothing to do with cards.  After years of not putting up a tree, I decided to go back to my traditions and put one up.  I use an artificial "Charlie Brown" tree and this year hung my bread dough ornaments.  These are from the late 70's - yes, that is 1970 - when I was a single mom and making a few extra dollars by selling home crafted bread dough ornaments.  Remember that craft phase?  I couldn't believe how well these are holding up after all these years.  Hope you enjoy a bit of nostalgia.  I certainly did.  These ornaments brought back so many wonderful memories.  You can't help but smile when your heart is filled with joy:




 



                                                  Thanks for letting me share a few memories. 

My TIP FOR THE DAY is to de-stress your holidays so that you can enjoy the moment.  Simplify.

                                                                        Hugs, Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment