Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Activating my Blog

Nov.8, 2017

Good morning.  I have had several requests to activate my blog, so here goes.  It will be short and sweet, with sample cards and a "Creative Tip" for each post.

As some of you know, I am a volunteer card maker for Send A Smile 4 Kids, a charity that provides blank greeting cards to children in the hospital.  Today, I am working on Winter "Words of Encouragement" cards.  These can be used now until probably through March.  Here are a few I have created:



TODAY'S TIP addresses "Tucking an envelop" for a card.  There are several ways to do this, and if you are sending cards to a SAS4K volunteer, you might ask how they like their envelopes included.  Here is how I prefer my donors to help me by tucking them inside .... it allows easy access for me to make sure they are labeled on the back or to stamp them if they are not.

                                                                        My card:


The inside with a liner taped in:


The back of the card with my stamp and the Send a Smile 4 Kids logo:


The envelop sitting inside the card, flap down:


The closed card with the envelop inside, ready to be boxed:


Thank you for stopping by today.  Hugs - Jill






3 comments:

  1. Jill, you're truly gifted. Love all the cheerful messages and cute graphics!
    Blessings,
    Ginny B
    homespuncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to be supporting another shipper for SAS4KIDS. Good Luck Jill. Be Blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to all your helpful tips. Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete