Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Barbara's Cards

A big thanks to Barbara R. for sending these wonderful fold-out cards for Send a Smile 4 Kids.  She puts so much hard work and love into her cards.  And patience...  I just love these examples!




TODAY'S TIP is not so much a tip as just a bit of information I'd like to share:  I make cards for other charities as well as Send a Smile 4 Kids.  Right now I am making cards for an organization that sends blank cards to deployed military units in danger zones around the world so that they can write home to loved ones.  If any of you would like to donate cards to this charity as well, please contact me so I know your cards can be used for either SAS4K or Operation Military Exchange.  Thank you one and all for donating your time and talents to others.  I love sharing smiles, don't you?
Hugs, Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment