Monday, October 12, 2020

Halloween 2020

 Oct. 12, 2020  Oh. My.  Two blogs in as many days.  What is happening?  Actually, I had a few requests for Halloween cards so I thought I would post what I created.  Enjoy.









It was suggested that the last card with the eyes would not be appropriate for any of my charities.  It is, of course, my favorite.  The stamp was given to me by my daughter and I think it turned out very Halloweeny.

Please stay safe - thanks for stopping by.

Air hugs, Jill







2 comments:

  1. Yes, oh my, YAY! These cards are brilliant! And my fave was also last, so many stories possible with that one! All very scary! lol XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet, Aimeslee. I really love making Halloween cards but don't have too many opportunities to send them. Not many of my charities want the "scary" ones. Thanks for dropping by - stay safe. Jill

    ReplyDelete