Monday, July 9, 2018

Nurse Appreciation Cards Follow-Up

This morning I delivered 275 hand created Thank You cards to Texas Children's Hospital.  They were delighted!  A huge Thank You back to all the card makers who helped make this deliver a reality.  It was hard for me to pick only one card from each donor to showcase here because there were so many awesome cards! So many styles, techniques, designs......see for yourself!

Connie M. 


  Carole G. Brenda Z.


  Inside Barbara R.  Barbara R.


  Donna L.




  Donna G.

Inside Jane L.


Jane L.


  Kate D.            Lenora S.





  Penny W.            Rita M.


  Ruby H.  Robin H.




  Sandy J                      Ginny B.



  Garlene P.

  Kayte W.



It is my greatest fear that I forgot to acknowledge someone or got the wrong name on a card.  If I did either, please let me know so that I can fix my mistake.  I may be creative, but I am not necessarily organized at times.  I just do my best and hope for the best.

TIP OF THE DAY:  
Having just sorted though all these wonderful Thank You cards and so many more, I find this worth repeating.....It would help me if you would not tuck the card inside the envelop.  Just open the card and place the envelop inside.  Some of you place your envelopes at the end of the box and that works well also.  Here is a red card opened, with the envelop placed inside.



Card closed, envelop placed inside all ready to be boxed.


Thank you so much for stopping by today.  
Hugs, Jill



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip for next time around. Also, some great thank you cards there!!!! Great job to everyone - especially you, Jill xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you got my smashed box in time with the few thanks cards I made.

    ReplyDelete