Monday, January 22, 2018

WHOOPS! My bad.

I forgot to include a "Tip of the Day" on my last post, so I will make this all about one of my favorite card making tools, the stamping tool that I can not live without. This stamping tool allows you to stamp an image over and over in the same spot in case you need a cleaner, clearer image than first stamped. There are several brands of this tool - I happen to own not one but two of these tools. One of the large size, one of the small size.  I simply cannot stamp without them now. No, I won't mention the brand I have because truth be told, if I did not already have two , I would buy the Stampin' Up one. Unfortunately, they are not quite ready to be sold to the public, and won't be until June, but here is my TIP OF THE DAY:  My Stampin' Up Demonstrator will have one to sell next month, in February!  She will of course have plenty when they go on sale to the public in June, but the first card maker who contacts her now will get to reserve the one she will receive in Feb.  Here is her info:

                                                   Janet Bailey   bspruce2000@yahoo.com 

Please watch YouTube videos to see how incredible this stamping tool is.  So versatile!  So addictive!  You will fall in love immediately and begin to stamp more and more. 
Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs, Jill

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jill, for your kind words :) I can hardly wait to get my hands on the new stamping tool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Janet. You are such a terrific Stampin' Up Rep that I wanted the world to know. You take care of your clients so well and treat everyone as friends. I can't wait to hear your review on the new Stampin' Up Stamping Tool! Keep us posted!

      Delete