Saturday, January 11, 2020

Happy 2020!

Happy New Year everyone!   Let's hope this year is good to all of us - we deserve it!  It has been a long time since I highlighted another card maker on my blog, but I got a box of cards today that just tickled me.  Every card is so perfectly made and so kid-friendly.  Not to say that the rest of the cards I receive are not, but I just "ohh"ed and "ahh"ed over the detail work Candi G. put into each and every card.  Enjoy.





I know she has a machine that cuts out the pieces for her, but then she painstakingly glues in all those itty bitty pieces.  I could not do that - just do not have the patience.  (Those of you who know me are going "Amen to that!" about now.)  I asked her not to put sayings on her cards so that they can be used for multiple purposes.  Aren't these awesome?  Thank you, Candi!
And thank you for all of the love and support I get from all my card making friends.  Because of you and your generosity of time and talent, we sent out over 19,000 cards in 2019.  You brought so much joy and hope to so many kids as well as adults  Thank you all.  And pat yourselves on the back for a job incredibly well done!
Hugs and love to all.
Jill

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness, that cowbear has so many colors! Great job on all the cards, wonderful job Candi! :)

    ReplyDelete