Sunday, July 21, 2019

General Cards with no Sentiments

Good morning, on this bright but HOT day!  I have put out a request for general cards for all ages without sentiments.  I have been getting some wonderful cards, but some of you have said you find this type of card hard to make.  Please don't fret - any card with a fun image is fine, just don't add whatever saying you were going to.  Here are some examples:















Now with these, if the saying were left off, they would work great:




But please don't think I can only use blank cards - I still need the other themes as well.  I just thought I would show you how easy it is to turn any card into a "blank" card.  And of course - no sayings on the inside of any of them.

TIP OF THE DAY:
I know we all own tons of stamps and dies, but when you need something in the middle of the night and don't have to opportunity to run to the store, or don't want to invest any more money right now, go to Google Free Clip Art.  There are so many free images you can use, both black and white and in color.  Just be careful not to use any that have a logo on them.  I usually print off the image, cut it out with my nifty machine and then add Glossy Accents to make it shine.  Sometimes the image prints with a dull finish and this little extra step adds dimension to the image. 

Hope you enjoyed today's post.  Have a great day and stay hydrated!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Jill

1 comment:

  1. I started copying off those free images from online on matte photo paper. They look really bright and professional. I save the image on word and make as many as I need to cut out. Roberta G.

    ReplyDelete