Saturday, August 4, 2018

SAS4K Blog Hop Winners

Good morning - and now for the news I know all of you have been waiting for:  the winners from my post for the July SAS4K Blog Hop.

The actual SAS4K sponsored winner is :  JENNIFER KUBO.  Congratulations, Jennifer!  You now need to contact Karen at khasheck@gmail.com BEFORE August 18th at midnight CST with your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS AND MAILING ADDRESS. If you do not contact Karen before August 18th at midnight CST, your prize will be forfeited.

The winner that I randomly drew is :  Gail - no last name left.  She commented July 21, at 8.55 am.  Please contact me, Gail - and I will compare the picture on your email with the one on the blog.
justjill48@gmail.com     Please contact me before Aug. 18.  Thanks and congratulations!

Please visit the SAS4K blog page to see a full list of winners.
Good luck to the rest of you.  You still have many chances to win on the other posts.  I do hope you enjoyed this hop.  I know I did.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.  Hugs, Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment