Saturday, March 17, 2018

Let's Get Organized

Hello, I'm back.  Had a small accident and am currently wearing a splint on my left pinkie which makes typing and card making a bit awkward.  So, I decided to tackle a project I've been putting off for a while.  My niece turned me on to this idea - thanks big time, Kelly!  I do not own a lot of dies, but in my case "out of sight" is definitely "out of mind".  I originally stored them in empty CD cases with labels telling me what was inside.


Good idea, but not the best.  So, based on Kelly's suggestion, I took an old bulletin board which she painted for me, added magnetic strips and ta-da....



Now I can see all of my dies at once.  I sorted them a bit better after this pic was taken and now they are in "like" groups.  I bought the magnetic vent covers at my local hardware store, cut them lengthwise and used tacks to adhere it to the bulletin board.  Now, all I have to do is hang it on the wall!

TIP OF THE DAY:  Watch where you are walking.  Tripping over your own two feet can indeed cause bodily harm.  
Thanks for stopping by today. 
Hugs, Jill


4 comments:

  1. This looks so good! My organization skills really are rubbing off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I only WISH I were as talented as you regarding organizing! You keep giving me such great ideas - thank you.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know what dies you have! Sorry about your pinkie, heal fast!

    ReplyDelete